Michael is the Community Liaison for the Underdog Community and regular contributor for FAQComics. He majored in visual art and is heavily immersed in the indie comics scene. Michael works as a comic book artist contributing to various projects and companies such as William Shatner’s Man O’ War, Chroma Studios, and the webcomic Hamlet & Juliet. Michael spends most of his time drawing and playing with his dogs. You can find more of Michael’s work on his official website, michaelyakutis.com.makingcomics.com
Made by Michael Yakutis:
- Underdog Self Promo Sunday Recap – August
- Making Comics Gutter Talk Episode 76 – Making Comics Staff
- Introducing Making Comics 3.0
- Underdog Origin Story
- Making Comics Gutter Talk Episode 52 – Re-Issue #11 (Jeremy Barlow & Travis Hanson, Pt. 2)
- Making Comics Gutter Talk Episode 48 – Re-Issue #10 (Jeremy Barlow & Travis Hanson, Pt. 1)
- It’s Called Freelancing – Part 2
- How Can A Manga Writer Transition Into Writing Western Style Graphic Novels?
- Why should one write a script when in the end they draw the comic as well?
- What is the royalty percentage for creator-owned comics?
- Making Comics Gutter Talk Episode 42 – Michael Yakutis
- What are the pay rates for comic book artists and writers?
- How can I warn readers about mature content in my comic?
- I’ve Been Framed! – Framing Comic Panels
- It’s Called Freelancing – Part 3
- It’s Called Freelancing – Part 1
- Drawing Pains