A perennial night-owl, Devin subsists mainly on moonbeams and coffee. After graduating in 2007 from the Art Institute of CA-SD he embarked upon an eclectic artistic career, spending several years in game development before taking an extended hiatus to pursue illustration and learn the art of making comics. Follow Devin on Twitter @devinafterdark.
Made by Devin Larson:
- #FAQDevin – How do you stop comparing your work to others?
- #FAQDevin – How do I prepare a comic for print?
- #FAQDevin – Where can I find collaborators/jobs?
- Making Comics at SDCC 2014
- #FAQDevin – How do I make a scary comic?
- #FAQDevin – I’m a writer, how do I submit a pitch to a publisher?
- #FAQDevin – How should I manage my social media presence?
- #FAQDevin – I feel like I’m running out of time, what should I do?
- #FAQDevin – Launching a Webcomic
- Making Comics Gutter Talk Episode 26 – Re-issue #4 (Skottie Young)
- #FAQDevin – Introductions, Industry Jobs, and Software
- Making Comics Gutter Talk Episode 18 – Week 1 Get A Grasp! MOOC Panel
- Wondercon 2014 Wrap-Up
- Daily Mini-Challenge
- Tonight! Making Comics MOOC Gutter Talk Series: Worldbuilding
- “Get A Grasp!” MOOC Gutter Talk LIVE: “Grasping The Pitch”
- Making Comics Gutter Talk Episode 10 – Jeremy Rock
- Elements of Gesture
- Anatomy Of A Storyboard Part 2: Continuity
- Making Comics Gutter Talk Episode 6 – MCDC’s Editor-In-Chief, Devin Larson
- Anatomy Of A Storyboard Part 1: Terms & Techniques
- Standard Proportions Of The Human Body
- Overview Of The Comic Creation Process
- Teach Yourself How To Learn
- Warm-Up Exercises!
- Starting Off Right: How To Troubleshoot Common Issues
- The Making Comics Pre-Release Panel