Daniel Lieske and Jason Brubaker introduce themselves and the show! They discuss what drove them to start working on their own graphic novels, why they put them online, influences, and different approaches.
- 00:00 – Introduction
- 01:10 – Jason introduces himself and talks about “reMIND”
- 18:00 – Daniel introduces himself and talks about “The Wormworld Saga”
- 39:30 – What’s the right way to produce a graphic novel?
- 41:30 – Xeric Foundation and Kickstarter funding
- 46:00 – Future Plans?
- 48:20 – Digital Apps?
- 50:00 – Talk about MakingComics.com
- 52:40 – Announcement of the first guest!
- 54:00 – Wrap it up!
Referenced links discussed in the show:
- reMIND – http://remindblog.com
- The Wormword Saga – http://wormworldsaga.com
- Project Waldo by Nate Simpson - http://projectwaldo.blogspot.com
- Xeric Grant Foundation - http://www.xericfoundation.org
- Womanthology – Womanthology link
- Kickstarter – http://kickstarter.com
- Scott McCloud - http://scottmccloud.com
- Skottie Young - http://www.skottieyoung.com